Wednesday 1 September 2010

Pre-Conceived Views

I haven't been here for a while, I'm sorry. I am still finding inspiration on
a daily basis and I really do want to come and share but I am self enforcing a time out. I am putting my head down and trying to get my portfolio website up and running. This is taking some will power because all I want to do is look around me for inspiration and then to design. Bare with me though as I can see an end in sight and I should be finished soon.

However if I am to be here for just a moment, here's something quick but inspirational
. See the images below....how stunning is this country...can you guess what country?






This is Afghanistan!





1 comment:

  1. Nice post, Sally. And nice idea for a blog. With a country like Afghanistan so often what we know is from other people (in this case the news agencies) and is affected by thier ideas and emotions. Nice to see it through clear eyes for once.

    ReplyDelete